My Fav Blueberry Muffins
Servings: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup Gluten Free oat flour
- 1 cup Coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 banana
- 1 cup granulated organic cane sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 12 paper muffin liners
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spray the pan and the liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the banana and organic cane sugar for about 2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl and beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract. (The batter may look a little grainy -- that's okay).
- Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with the almond milk, beating on low speed to combine. Add the berries to the batter and fold gently with a spatula until evenly distributed. Do not overmix.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin,
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until lightly golden and a cake tester comes out clean. Let the muffins cool in the pan for a few minutes, then transfer the muffins to a rack to cool completely.